Friday, April 1, 2011

Mobbed

Dear Howie Mandel -

Last night's show was painful to watch.  Ease up on the entrance segment - no need to be so hardass.  It is not THAT dramatic..please.  Then with 8 minutes left to go, the screen goes blank so I don't know how it ended.

Love Tabitha & Napoleon - did they know what they were signing up for.  And YAY for Tabitha speaking up to say the way they lured the poor girl in was wrong.  And THEY ROCK so so so happy for their success!!

Hopefully camera shots will get better, if the show lasts past a few shows.

I did like seeing all the different shots at once when the whole flash mob was going to be revealed - that was cool.

I love me some flash mobs and look forward to being involved with a big one someday.

Kath
PS...  I hate to say that I don't think the couple on the show has a chance of a successful marriage - seriously - there is way too much jealously going on.  She will never trust him.  And I don't really see him trying that hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment