Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Girl-nails on men

Dear men -

I saw a man today with longer, more nicely manicured fingernails than mine - which I know isn't saying much because I don't spend alot of time on my nails. I didn't get the nice fingernail gene from my mom's side of the family like my sisters did, but whatever....

Anyway, I couldn't stop staring at this dude's fingernails!

First of all, for an overall burly man, his hands are surprisingly well-maintained; borderline metrosexual. His hands looked so soft that I would place a bet he uses more hand lotion than I do. His wide and long fingernails were remarkably clean. Not a smudge of dirt to be found underneath those long nails. Now, I find that so hard to comprehend how he keeps them so clean unless he is constantly cleaning them during the day. I could be sitting still for hours doing nothing and dirt finds its way underneath my nails. It's actually gross and a big problem of mine.

My main concern is that I don't understand why he had fingernails that were way past the tips of his fingers? I've never seen a man with huge man hands with girly-fingernails.

He does have a mustache though - maybe that means something?

intrigued,
kath

No comments:

Post a Comment