Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ampad Blue Notebook

Dear VMS,

During my time working for you, I gained a lot of experience and knowledge. I learned many things about myself and when I was 'laid off' last March, I discovered how much I wasn't my authentic self there. But that's not why I'm writing you today...that's for another day.

I want to say thank you for introducing me to this blue notebook. I really don't miss much about being there except for the unlimited access to the stock of these great notebooks. Thanks to me, I kept your supply cabinet well stocked with these little things. Because God forbid we run out of these precious notebooks - that would be a bad, bad day. They definitely aren't cheap and I don't like buying them myself, but I can't help it. I'm addicted to them now. Thank you for that.



Kind regards,
kath

No comments:

Post a Comment