Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rick Springfield

Dear Rick Springfield,

You were such a huge part of my life when I was growing up. I had your albums and stared at the cover for hours while I sang along to all your songs...knew all the words by heart. I had your posters on my wall. Yes, I was one of the girls who plastered posters of my teen idols all over my bedroom wall. I thought Working Class Dog was awesome. I even liked your movie, Hard to Hold, which really is a stretch.

This is how I remember you....



So, please stop the plastic surgery and age gracefully. This is just not a good look for you. You can still sing and drive the girls crazy with nostalgia but I guess I will just have to close my eyes and picture you back in 1981 singing Jessie's Girl...



love,
one of your biggest fans

No comments:

Post a Comment